Thursday, August 4, 2011

humor...huh

I had a blast last night at an old fashioned ice cream social.  It was the best event, a great band that got the kids participating....it was great!  The funny part was watching me dance!  seriously!

Anyway the other funny thing that happened this week was me forgetting I had Tuesday off, I walked into work and they sent me home!  Such is my life....OH, the cat we thought was a girl when we picked her out is a boy, well, now she/he is an it, so it doesn't matter!


Live life to the fullest and be the best person you can be.  That is my motto, oh, and laugh a little already!


P.S.  why do people always think I am so damned serious all the time.  I make a comment and it gets blown to hell and back.  Should I just keep my mouth shut, or tell people how I feel??????


Well...........to pontificate or not to pontificate?????

No comments:

Post a Comment