Sunday, July 31, 2011

humor and edumacation

That is right, I spelled education wrong.  Yes, I know how to spell, for the most part, or I use spell check.

I want to start that I had a wonderful week!  I came home to a loving husband, a clean house, well behaved children and some wonderful friends!  I went out to a friends house Wednesday and had a great time, family time this weekend and now onto education.

We went back to school supply shopping this week!  I got everything we needed  plus some extras, like 10 boxes of crayons, for $35. good deal!  On a side note, Liam is now wearing a six 6 shoe, it is a little big on him, but holly crap!  Anyway, enough rambling, back to the edumacation of my children:

My children are given things to learn everyday, I don't boast about it, but we have incorporated school into life. First, they have chores, they pay taxes, have to buy their own toys, with allowance money,   we geocache ( geography!)  animal care, food prep ( science and math) learn about other cultures and religions......I will go on and on, but right now I have to go teach my children hygiene, nutrition and health care as well as house maintenance.

We are going to get up, 
bush our hair and teeth,
eat breakfast
get dressed, make our beds
and do yard work!  

Wow, now that is some edumacation!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment