Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ok long time

It has been a crazy July and August does not look good either.  I have chosen to be more spontaneous and it has taken it's toll on me mentally and physically!  So here is what I did in July, I drove from NY to NM and back in 9 days, with a 2.5 day visit in NM with my grandmother.

OK maybe that does not seem like a lot but it was 4294 miles !  with 5 people in a sedan in scorching heat and a 76 year old mother who did nothing but complain about being in the car.  OK, it was her idea to go visit her mother, and we had a great time in New Mexico, but boy oh boy.......Please let me be less bitchy when I am old!

HUMOR is not coming to me right now, my house was clean when I got home, but the lawn is a wreck and my loving, oh so loving husband, had told me he would paint one side of the house while I was gone has painted 10 feet.....Where is the humor. I want to strangle him.

I guess the funny thing is that he has not changed in the 12 years we have been together, not at all, not since becoming a parent, not since buying a house, not at all, he is still the same fun loving, over spending guy I fell in love with 12 years ago......

By the way our anniversary of our first kiss 12 years ago is on August 9th!  P.S.  he proposed 5 days later!


No comments:

Post a Comment