Friday, September 23, 2011

Back to school

last night I went to back to school night, which was what it is, parents socializing and teacher preaching.  I really like my daughters teacher.  He is young and full of inovative ideas and seems really with it. 

My son's teacher seems good too, but he is getting to that age where they seem to start splitting off the high achievers from the lower one and I think he knows it.  He is really smart, last time his IQ was tested he had an overall score of 116 with a high in perceptual reasoning at 136.  His working memory is in the 90's so it all evened out to college material... He is stuck with some kids that are, no so bright.  I am working on not saying bad things about other kids, but for the first time he is in class with some kids that I know are stupid.  Now not all the kids in the class are dull tacks, ..............Oh there I go making fun of people, judging them........  I find out next week from the therapist what she thinks of Liam and his progress.............I am a wreck until then...funny.....

My daughter wanted to look like Sam from iCarly...so we had her hair curled for picture day, it is so damp out the curls keep falling.....I hope they stay and some sort of higher power is going to have to guide me through the next few years of school,because I am getting way too cynical!

No comments:

Post a Comment