Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NO HUMOR LATELY

OK< I need to rant.  AS OF TODAY I AM NO LONGER A FACEBOOK USER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gone cold turkey and deleted my account.  I am so over it....AND all because I had an opinion.  OK it was a judgement and it was my own judgement.  I guess it does not matter what the opinion was, it was something I wanted to state.  And within 15 minutes all hell broke loose and I was according to my Facebook friends a  hateful and judgmental person.

Look, I have friends who are God and Jesus freaks, I read their Bible quotes and praise the Lord stuff on FB and don't say anything.  I have Pegan friends who do their rituals and festivals and I don't say anything, my liberal and conservative friends....let them all rant about stuff I disagree with.....I just let them but today was the last straw for me.

I do not know if this child has a health issue that is causing her to be fat, I don't and I hope she doesn't.  I was not speaking about a little chunky. I was talking about parents who think having fat kids is cute and adorable, which I think is just sick.  Parents who are told their children need to lose weight, that they are obese and they continue to shove crap down the kids .....


No comments:

Post a Comment