Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday oh Thursday

So I guess all of you are right, I should take what I can dish, well sometimes I can and sometimes I can't.  Right now my FB account is finally on pause.  I deleted the fat post.  It is not worth it.  I want to be happy and saying mean things does not help that, well, neither does people being mean to me.  I have been freaked out over that post for 3 days now, and am getting ready to go have blood taken from me as a result. 

No really, you read that right.  I am so worked up I am having blood work done.  I, just don't know what to say anymore, everything that comes out of my mouth other than hows the weather pisses someone off and with all the rain lately that is pissing people off too. 

What I think is going on is per-menopause or something like that.  I can't regulate my temperature, my thoughts are all whacked out and I don't want to listen to anyone.

So I am back to the old fashion use of the phone, and by the way had 4 long phone conversations with people yesterday, look what happens when you stop using FB and start living life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UouP8cRYZ8
check out this video

No comments:

Post a Comment