Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HUmor..... huh...I seemed to lose it somewhere...

So my seance of humor comes and goes and I keep telling myself, if I survived my childhood, I can help my children through theirs.....people judge people.  This is something I know in my heart, but several people I know act as if they do not judge anyone, come on, we all judge.  We all move in the same circles, we all judge.  We might not like to admit we do it, but we all do it.  So funny......

I have lost 27 pounds and I feel like I am the only one who can see my weight loss...the funny part is, my biggest supporter, looks at me and I can see it...I can see the judging that I should have lost more..be proud!!!!!!!!!!

Education:  we all have thoughts on it, my biggest thought, leave me alone and I will leave you alone.  I know I judge people, I think the biggest part of a child's education in the public schools or in any type of school setting is having people around you that DO NOT BELIEVE the same things you do.  You can then look, see, judge and make an assesment of how to deal with this person, type of person or religion.  Humor......huh.....

A child came to our house and came up to me and said Mrs. *** your son said Christmas is about Santa in this house.  Tell him that isn't true.  I said, Christmas is about Santa in this house.  The look of shock on the child's face was priceless.....I mean really, you want to celebrate religion do it, but to say solstice is anything other than a winter calibration is bunk.  Jesus was born in August.....

Oh no, my religous friends are rolling over saying, how can she take away from Christmas......look, we are all allowed to do what we want so there.....Judge that.....

I love life today.  Keep it coming, I am going to try and post something funny and sunny that the kids so daily....By the way, both of my kids get up at 6 now to spend time with me before school, or is it to have TV time before school....

I love being off FB!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment