Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#5 friends

My fifth fault is that I trust too willingly,  meaning I trust people to be my friends and be truthful to a fault.  I think someone is truly my friend until they stab me in the back so hard that I am in the hospital.

This happened this week, now I think I have it, now I think I know who I can trust.....well, we will see.

Humor in this....Wow, I thought these would be easy but to see the humor my own faults is proving more difficult than I thought! 



Here are some ex friend quotes I thought are funny
Pe0pLe thEsE daYz aRe to0 FaKe.
ThEy sAy "I'm aLwaYz heRe foR y0u!"
BiTch pLeaSe! Give mE a bReaK.

don't think you're sneaky,
i see your little games,
like when you walk around saying
[[you heard this and that]]
but can't mention any names

some say that time changes
best friends can become stangers

Nowadays there's no honor, only drama.
Your friend today can be your enemy tomorrow.

[no more games . no more drama]
when you wanna be real gimme a holla

Another lesson learned.
Better know your friends
or else you'll get *burned*

* So if I have to leave you, *
* I want you to know that in the end, *
* it wasn't because I stopped caring. *
* It was because you stopped being a friend. *

* Though I'm missin' you, I'll find a way to make it through livin' without
you. Cause you were my sister, my strength and my pride, only God may
know why, still I will get by... *

* U sAiD dat u HaD mY bAcK
ThRoUgH tHe GoOd TiMeS aNd ThE bAd
WhEn I wAs HaPpY oR wHeN i WaS sAd
BuT wHeN i TrUeLy NeEdEd U
AnD cOuLdN't MaKe It ThRoUgH
WhEn I LoOkEd BeHiNd Me To SeE iF u WeRe ThErE
I ReaLiZeD dat u TrUeLy DiDn'T cArE *

*The two hardest things to say in life
are hello for the first time
and goodbye for the last *

~What upsets me is not that you lied to me,
but that from now on I can longer believe you.~

You say I'm going to fight your battles,
well girl your -wrong-
I knew your weren't my best friend all along

I thought you were my friend and we would be together until the end
but you fucked everything up and said shit that wasn't true
so now you gotta pay bitch -- all the blame is on you.

Friends are like roses...
you have to look out for the pricks!

Love all my friends new and old really I do, you have all taught me lessons I need to learn and boy this year has been a doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment