Saturday, June 25, 2011

I am in a good mood!

Here is the thing, I am in a good mood,  I have changed some stuff in my life around and I am happy, losing weight and having fun, and on top of it all getting healthy!  Really I am, so F*** off if you can't take a joke.  I have some people in my life, who will remain nameless, that have a tendency to be a tad plastic. 

Look in my life things has taken a drastic turn in the last few weeks,  I am not sure how it started but in the end it has made me realize a few things. 
1.  I have never liked fake people
2.  If you are smiling 24/7 you are posessed by the devil
3.  I show my emotions too well.


So life lesson 1.  fake people are fake people and they will never change. 

I know someone who is nice even when she is telling you off, and all I want to do is slap her and tell her to lay off the big Mac's and the prosaic.

I try to hide my emotions when I am pissed but it never really works.....anyway, I have been that way my whole life you would think I would figure out how to get better at it!  LOL.

Have a great weekend.  I went on a 1/2 mile walk with the dog and cat, just ate breakfast and I am ready to go out for a mile walk with just the dog!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you getting healthy! Glad things are on an upswing! Hope to see ya at Z's birthday..did you get the invite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No invite came, by mail or e-mail

    ReplyDelete