Tuesday, June 21, 2011

on the same theme as yesterday

On a side note, I am really enjoying airing my faults....  OK it is going to take me a while to work on my writing skills, I had  so many teachers and Professors who told me to shorten my papers that I have a hard time writing long and expanded posts.  I mostly find it dribble and not necessary words,  like so many bloggers I feel my words are more important than yours....Just kidding!

So my flaw for today is that I almost too openly admit my age.  In a world meant and run by the young I am starting to feel old!    I am turning 45 this year, yes, 45!  I am at the mid mark and I guess I am going through a midlife crisis. This is what shows I am going through a mid life crisis and getting old.......

1.  I am on a diet, I want to get back to college weight, and in shape, as soon as I am down about 15 more # I am going to start running again.  I miss it! running that it, not the weight!
2.  I am starting to think I shouldn't tell my age so readily and take the compliment!
3.  I am cleaning up all the crap in my life, meaning, friendships, my weight, my health, my finances and my mind!
4.  I am becoming one of those old people who say, when I was a kid...we walked up hill both ways to school in the snow.....LOL
5.  EVERYONE I work with is younger than I am
 6.  People my age are dieing of heart attacks ( this is not so funny as the president of the company I work for passed away last weekend at age 52)



The humor!


Mary: I wish I'd known more about midlife before I got here!
Jill: What do you mean?
Mary: Well, I lost my sex drive years ago. I had no idea it could be menopause! I thought it was just because I was married!

1 comment: