Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My 10th fault saying potty words

Potty words  we know them, we all say them, and no I am not talking about the 4 letter words.  Well, some of them contain 4 letters, but you will see what I mean.

Potty word, as a mother of young, we fairly young children I have to say I use Potty word more than I should.  I could be at a business meeting and say, may I use the potty please?  LOL....(I have done this)

So I am going to list the potty word we mom's know all too well, Potty, poop, pee, privates, pee pee on the potty, flush please, talking about the color of poop, diapers, wipes and above all the potty dance. 



soon to come.......swearing ( they are not the same thing), balancing the check book or not, not cleaning, lack of skin care, my animals, my husband....
this patrick one is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was not the dance I was looking for but it is funny!


I try and keep these short, they are ment to add some humor to your day, laugh at me!  I do!.

No comments:

Post a Comment