Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#7 recap and a new one

Recap:
1.  Love to complain
2.  Can't write
3.  Big mouth
4. don't practice what I preach about food
5.  trusting to a fault
6. closet Christian Free thinker

OK, #7.....drum roll please......I can't get my husband to stop spending money

OK the humor in that statement is the statement, I am the saver/ coupon shopper/ honey don't buy the beer or cigs this week cause we need groceries gal........isn't usually the woman who spend.  Not in this family, I wear second hand and hand me down clothes so do my children for the most part.  I find discounts on everything, my children even know not to ask to buy anything unless they know I have a coupon, discount or they have saved enough money for it.

To recap........My Biggest, to 7 faults are, not necessarily in order, I can't write or spell for shit!, I trust everyone until they have fucked me over about 10 times, I am fat without being "fat",  I have a big mouth and spout shit ( including swears) when I should keep my mouth shut, I am spiritual but don't believe in going to church ( shhh...it's a secret, going back to #3 on my list) My husband has holes in his pocket like many women do and mostly and lastly I love to complain about it.....

It is so nice to have a place to come and say all the poop that is in my head, yes, I say poop, because I have young kids..........My next weeks  fault list will include.......saying Potty words, swearing ( they are not the same thing), balancing the check book or not, not cleaning, lack of skin care, my animals, my husband....that will take me to 14 ......................

Enjoy and wonder in the pleasure that you are not alone, we all have faults, I just have the courage to list mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment