Tuesday, June 7, 2011

fault 6 christian free thinker.....closet that is....

I am a closet Christian free thinker..... I don't know if that is even the right term.  My children believe in GOD but me personally I believe in Karma and being a good person, not being fake and being true to yourself and your family.

OK, we celebrate all the christian holiday's more out of tradition than anything else, I have started teaching my children about the history of religion.  How do you, go to church, believe in God, and Jesus and spout the bible when you yourself are fake and help create and perpetrate lies and mean things about people.

OK, what I am trying to say is, I don't follow the bible, or any other organized religion, I don't believe in going to church, temple or anywhere else to practice your religion.  I don't think I need that to teach my children right from wrong, to teach them to be good people to teach them to be productive members of society.  And to teach them how to treat people. 

I know too many people who say they are good church going folks who's children are the rudest, most ill behaved children I know.

This is a quote from a a blog that I think really reflects how I feel about religion:

I use Christian Free Thinker to help ease the transition in life, everyone else's transition... not mine, lol.  I've transitioned already.  I say chrisitan because I was born into it and raised that way, still having a church baptismal certifictate to this day and free thinker because I believe none of the lies or mythology of religion.  I'm all about explaining it, answering some questions and then quickly moving on.  It has taken some time but these days I'm about keeping it real and not hiding who I am.


Humor.....huh....humor.......

No comments:

Post a Comment