Friday, June 3, 2011

Humor is the key

So life has had some ups and downs, my job in this blog is to grant a little humor to each day.  Because I believe laughter cures all ills!

At 44 years old, you would think I should know who are my friends and who are not, but who knows...........Oh please I will gladly tell all my faults to anyone and at this point I know them.  So for the next 44 days or so I will be going over my faults in a humorous way, or at least trying to!

#1 Or my biggest fault!!!!!!!!!  I complain too much, it could be sunny out and I will complain that it is too hot
I do it about everything!  I have a great life and I chose to make it crappy by complaining!

Now the key is I have to find the humor in this little ditty...........So, I guess that means if I win the Lotto, and complain I have too much money that I will have plenty forever?  No really........The humor in this situation is that people listen to it and believe my life is crappy so it makes them feel better about their own lives.....Not really fall down hilarious but I am working on it and the reminds me of fault #2:

No comments:

Post a Comment