Saturday, June 18, 2011

number 11 I fault myself too much

I was reminded by a very good friend, who shall remain nameless.  A person who I have known since I was 19 years old, that I fault myself too much.  That I am a strong woman and I need to remember that.  The funny thing is that I really do find faults in everything I do, and I think everyone notices them.  ...

So thank you for the compliment, but I am having a good time making fun of myself right now, I really am. 

Fault number 11.......I find faults in everything I do, I put myself down more than anyone ever could....and that is funny because I know so many people out there who shall remain nameless, who think they are better than everyone else and publicize it!  I am so sick of people who have huge flaws walking around like they don't.  I can remember way back when, in the 80's  having friends who I thought were perfect, who acted perfect, who were just slobs like me. 

We are all poor slobs at heart with many flaws, I choose to own up to the fact that I have many, and know it.  Rather than act perfect, I know I have flaws and so does my husband.  I'll let you in on a secret, we are all human, we all have flaws.  Now for a good night story!  press play on the link....warning, don't have children in the room!  Good night and good laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment